This page aims to help you convert a v4 IP address in a mailing address.
Also it tries to provide as soon as possible the postcode of the place by combining data
from GoogleMap and our own database of locations of France, of China and of the World.
When you type a hostname as www.example.com, the process
passes through the DNS Server (Domain Name Server), who does not always find the IP within the system timeout,
in the case, there will be no results.
Finally, if you type directly a locality address, it will be directly localized by Google API.
In resume, it could perform these tasks for you:
- Geolocalize an IP v4, for example 220.127.116.11, 2.88.89, 1.88, 13, to the postal address of the place of the computer currently allocated with the IP with its postal code (zipcode), and localize it on the Google Map.
- If the task #1 does not succeed, then convert an IP v4 to the postal address of the owner of the IP by whois, often the Internet Access Supplier (IAS) with its postal code, in place of that of the dynamic user of the allocated IP and localize it on GoogleMap.
- Localize a computer host, for example www.apple.com through the DNS resolution for the IP.
- Localize a city/village name, find its postal code, for example New York, and localize it on the Google Map.
- Localize a street name, find its postal code, for example Fifth Avenue, and localize it on GoogleMap.
- Localize also remarkable places, for example Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, volcan, Paradise Valley, Gulf of Mexico, Little Big Horn Battlefield, Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Pacific Ocean.
- Localize finally a couple of numerical values as latitude, longitude, for example 40.7143528, -74.0059731.
- One could also observe those places with Google Street View.
Amazon Technologies Inc. AT-88-Z (NET-3-128-0-0-1) 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
Amazon Data Services NoVa AMAZON-IAD (NET-3-224-0-0-1) 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
How am I localized ?
The IP addresses are attributed to your Internet Access Supplier.
Your computer of navigation is automatically allocated an IP address each time
when you connect to the Web. From the IP of your computer,
your geographical localization is approximately identified.
More accurately, it's the address of your Internet Access Supplier that